Lube Equipment > LubeBuilders
Sage Oil Vac Custom Lube Builder System Installed by Fabco.
MAKING YOUR SELECTIONS
LUBEBUILDER SYSTEM BENEFITS:
- All the benefits of Sage’s patented no-pump vacuum technology
- 1-on-1 design consultation and advice from Sage specialists
- 300+ possible configurations to fit any lube upfit application
- Optimum bed use with spatial flexibility
- Fluid control panel to monitor product flow and fluid levels
- Modular layout for simple assembly
- LED fluid level indicators for each tank on the control panel (optional)
- Add-on kits for future expansions (optional)
Sage Oil Vac LubeBuilder Systems
Finding the right lube skid model for a work truck can be a struggle — especially when you have specific needs. You’re often forced to settle for small tank capacities that limit your capabilities, subpar quality and mismatched fluid exchange components. Sage has the solution with our revolutionary LubeBuilder™ system (we’re serious — we are the only OEM doing this in the marketspace), featuring our patented no-pump lube exchange technology.
CUSTOMIZABLE. SCALABLE. VERSATILE.
As a completely customizable, à la carte kit for virtually any dedicated lube vehicle, the LubeBuilder system cuts costs by allowing you to select only the things you really want and need for a more economic upfit. Choose everything from the number of tanks to tank storage capacities, placement of tanks, and more. This product works great for crane trucks, mechanics bodies, van bodies, enclosed bodies or even stationary shop setups.
Oil Patch Power utilizes Fabco for all of our Permian Basin Lube Builder installations. Fabco has a full line of RKI beds, Dutec beds, Liftmoore cranes, Tommy Gates, Crownline flatbeds, and Buyers Underbody boxes. Visit http://fabcoindustries.net/ to learn more.